Discover how to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and have youthful looking skin with an anti aging lotion!
Are you frustrated by how many wrinkles you have or wrinkles are starting to appear on your face? Discover what millions of Americans have been doing in order to successfully look 10+ years younger. Reducing the signs of aging in your face such as wrinkles, dark under eye color, pigmentation and fine lines can make you look younger and more attractive. We now live in an age where we can somewhat reverse the aging process. Anti aging lotions, creams and serums are practically modern fountain of youth that can create a younger looking skin by removing or reducing the signs of aging.
The best anti aging lotions have ingredients that actually remove or reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keep us looking young. These ingredients can be found in a lot of the best anti aging lotions. Peptides, Hyaluronic acid, Retin-A, Glycolic acid, Vitmin C and Vitamin E, all help to reduce the signs of aging, and make our skin look younger. These ingredients are very common in most of the best anti aging lotions in the market.
The anti aging lotion or skin care industry is becoming more and more profitable due to so many people wanting to look younger. Who doesn’t want to look more youthful and more attractive? No one. We are at the age where we have the power and opportunity to use potent products to somewhat reverse the hand of time temporarily and permanently.
Scientifically proven, tested and developed anti aging lotions are within your reach!
Here are some of the best anti aging lotions that I highly recommend
Here are some anti aging lotions that I highly recommend. I’ve tried them and they work. They are developed with powerful technologies and they have a lot of consumer feedback from forums, skin care stores, and skin care websites. So give these anti aging lotions a try, you won’t be disappointed.
1. Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion – 6 fl oz - this anti aging lotion contains 10% pure Glycolic-AHA and vitamin E. 10% is the recommended safety limit by the FDA. Like most anti aging lotion with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), this product is very good at reducing the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles. It also has added benefits like renewing moisture, refines texture, improves elasticity and skin tone. This is a very popular AHA product due to its effectiveness, concentration of aha and the inexpensive price tag. Of course, there are safety concerns when using AHA products. They are definitely not for sensitive or delicate skin since AHA can cause irritation and even scarring. The manufacturer recommends that you read the product label carefully. Avoid contact in eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes. I always recommend that you contact your doctor or dermatologist first before using an AHA product.
2. M2 Skin Care HP Skin Refinish 20% 50 ml. – M2 Skin Refinish is a very good anti aging lotion. It was once called mama lotion, this sleek and elegant anti aging lotion can bring the natural beauty back to your skin. With 2 natural ingredients which are mandelic and malic acid, fighting by your side to give you a great youthful looking skin. It is recommended that you use this in the evening, then apply to clean, dry skin. M2 Skin Refinish has powerful antioxidants working for you to protect your skin and create a more youthful looking skin. A powerful potent product with over 900+ 5 star rating in SkinCareRx.com. that should be part of everyone’s daily skin care routine. Even though it used to be called mama lotion, this is really more like an anti aging serum rather than a lotion. I guess it can be both.
3. Kinerase Pro+Therapy Lotion with Kinetin & Zeatin 2.8 Ounces (80ml) Tube - Kinerase product line have always been great and Kinerase Pro+Therapy Lotion with Kinetin & Zeatin is not an exception. With proven anti aging ingredients like Kinetin and Zeatin, this lightweight anti aging lotion maintains your skin’s natural moisture balance as it smooths your skin, giving you the supple texture you long for. This product comes in a 2.8 fl. oz. It is enough for me to last for 6+ months. This has proven and powerful ingredients to help you look younger. I don’t really know the difference, they seem the same to me. They are most likely the same since they both have the same active ingredients, claims, and benefits.
Powerful And Strong Anti Aging Lotions – Be careful
There are a lot of people who like alpha hydroxy acids, and some even want higher concentrations. AHA is a very popular ingredient in chemical peels. AHA or alpha hydroxy acids have serious and powerful side effects like irritation, sun sensitivity and can damage the skin. According to the FDA, alpha hydroxy acids are safe for use by consumers with the following guidelines – The AHA concentration is 10% or less, The final product has a pH of 3.5 or higher, The final product must have an effective sunscreen in the formulation or warn people to use sunscreen products. Avoid contact in eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes. USE THESE PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK!. Or better yet, contact your doctor or dermatologist first.
1. Glytone Body Lotion, 8.4-Ounce Package - Glytone Retexturize Body Lotion uses glycolic acid as its top primary ingredient. The best part of this product is that it comes in an 8.4 fl. oz. while most anti aging lotions are only 1 fl. oz. Glytone Retexturize Body Lotion softens up and smooths out the skin. This thick, rich body lotion will soften even the roughest, toughest skin. This product has 17.5% glycolic acid which is powerful enough for most anti aging needs. If you want a more powerful glycolic acid product then you can also get M.D. Forte Facial Cream III but it won’t come in an 8.4 fl. oz bottle. Now again, these types of products are not for beginners. These are very strong and potent products that should not be used by beginners especially people new to AHA or glycolic acid.
2. NeoStrata Lotion Plus AHA 15 – is an extra strength lotion with 15% AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that improves the visible signs of aging, even skin tone, relieve dry skin and improve overall texture when used as part of a daily skin care regimen. Recommended for use only after sustained treatment with NeoStrata AHA Smoothing Lotion or Cream. One great thing about this product is that it is fragrance free. A lot of products contain scents that are very powerful and very stinky but this anti aging lotion is scent free. This product also comes in a big bottle. It is worth 6.8 fl. oz. Definitely good enough to last for a long time. One thing to note is that you should not use this product if you are new to AHA or glycolic acid. Not for new users. This product is very strong.
3. M.D. Forte Skin Rejuvenation Lotion II - This product, M.D. Forte Skin Rejuvenation Lotion III, deeply hydrates & renews skin with a higher level of Glycolic Acid and an added boost of Retinol. With proven anti aging ingredients, this anti aging lotion is a must have. Retinol and glycolic acids are proven anti aging ingredients that create youthful looking skin. They go deep into the skin to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, and acne scarring. Not for beginners. People should stick with level I first and gradually move to level II and then gradually move to level III. You need to prepare your skin for powerful products. You don’t really want to irritate it or damage it with the use of very potent products. It is best to contact your doctor or dermatologist.
Looking For A Place To Buy Cheap, Inexpensive And Affordable Anti Aging Lotions?
One of the best place to buy anti aging lotion is a place where skin care stores will compete with each other for the price tag of the item. A place where you can see customer reviews, feedback, testimonials, and get a pretty good idea on how effective the product is. A place where you can compare prices and look at the rating of the skin care store to see how reputable they are. Such a place does exist and it is called Amazon.